Expert Pump Maintenance to Keep Your Industrial Equipment Operating at Peak Performance
To ensure the longevity of your industrial pump, regular maintenance is key! Have a damaged pump or a part out of commission? Before investing in new, pricey equipment, speak with one of our industrial pump maintenance experts to discuss the steps and costs of repairing your existing equipment or finding a drop-in replacement. You’ll walk away with machinery built to last.
Houston Pump and Gear: The Home of Reliable Centrifugal Pump Maintenance
For decades, Houston Pump and Gear has been inspecting and repairing industrial pumps for companies in Texas and all across North America. You can find our repaired pumps at work in industries ranging from oil & gas to pharmaceuticals, water treatment to chemical plants, and more!
When you choose Houston Pump and Gear as your centrifugal pump operation and maintenance provider, you can expect:
- Competitive pricing
- An extensive warranty on your equipment maintenance
- A quick turnaround time
- 24-hour emergency service
What is Pump Maintenance?
Pump maintenance is the routine process of inspecting and repairing a pump and its industrial parts to prevent loss of capital. Corrective maintenance is about pinpointing and repairing an active issue that is time sensitive. Preventative maintenance or pump inspection is periodic restoration of industrial equipment to avoid costly corrective repairs down the road.
What kind of issues can centrifugal pump maintenance solve?
- Bearing issues
- Seal leaks
- Worn shafts
- Coupling issues
- Impeller damage
If you are facing one or more of these challenges with your industrial pump or components, we can help! Call to speak with a certified engineer to discuss the scope of work.
Our Unique Pump Inspection and Repair Approach
Houston Pump and Gear is experienced in inspecting and repairing a wide range of pumps, including, but not limited to, Centrifugal Pumps, Positive Displacement Pumps, Terry Steam Turbines, Coppus Steam Turbines, Multi-stage Pumps, and Boiler Feed Pumps. Whatever the brand or type of machinery you use, our streamlined process makes industrial pump inspection and maintenance stress free. Our experienced technicians will:
- Evaluate your industrial application by reviewing a spec, CAD drawing, or a sample of the original part
- Disassemble and clean the equipment
- Inspect the pump or components to identify the reason for failure and manufacturing requirements
- Provide a pump inspection report
- Estimate total repair costs free of charge
- Repair equipment to OEM spec using component samples (or portions of them) to create replacement parts
- Deliver the repaired pump back to your facilities!