Save Big With Gearbox Reverse Engineering
Do you have a gear component or gearbox that is obsolete or out of commission? Are you struggling to find a suitable drop in replacement? Before you make a hefty investment of time and money on expensive machinery, consider the reliable (and more affordable) alternative: gearbox reverse engineering.
What Is Reverse Gearbox Engineering?
Reverse engineering involves breaking down machinery, in this case — a gearbox — into its basic gearbox components so the parts can be evaluated by a technical engineering team. Our experts can replicate and manufacture original components to OEM spec based on existing samples or drawings, even when the components are severely damaged and cannot be utilized. We will then manufacture the parts to repair equipment to like-new condition (OEM spec, size and tolerance).
Consult Our Gearbox Engineering and Repair Specialists
With over 20 years in the industry, we are reverse gearbox engineering and repair experts. Our process is streamlined and simple so that you receive your gearbox rebuild quickly and efficiently.
- First, send us a spec or CAD drawing or sample of the original part.
- Then, our engineers will inspect the gearbox or component to determine manufacturing requirements.
- Next, we will provide the scope of work along with an affordable estimate.
- Using your complete component samples (or portions of them), we will then create replacement parts and complete any other necessary repairs.
- Finally, our operations team will ensure that your gearbox rebuild arrives smoothly back at your facilities.
We service all makes and models of gearboxes and even produce replacement parts for equipment that is no longer commercially available. Want to discuss your specific requirements? Reach out to book a call with a member of our technical team.
The Houston Pump & Gear Scope of Service
Based in Houston Texas, we serve clients across the United States, Canada, and Mexico. We have extensive experience working with companies in a wide array of industries, including, but not limited to:
- Power Generation
- Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream, and Midstream)
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Petrochemical Manufacturing
- Steel Processing
- Water Treatment
We service all makes and models of gearboxes, speed reducers, speed increasers, and reduction drives, including but not limited to:
Key Benefits of Houston Pump and Gear’s Reverse Engineering Services
Choosing to reverse engineer your gearboxes instead of buying new equipment will result in significant savings for your company! If you choose Houston Pump and Gear as your gearbox or pump reverse-engineering provider, you can also expect:
- Competitive pricing compared to other OEM manufacturers
- An extensive warranty on your rebuild
- To receive your rebuild in weeks (compared to months with our competitors or OEM Manufacturers)
- 24-hour emergency service
- Custom repair services tailored to your application
No matter the industry, weight, speed, or specific chemical challenges and requirements, contact Houston Pump and Gear. Be it a large or small project, we will increase the longevity and efficiency of your equipment with our gearbox reverse engineering services.